Our agents are experienced in all aspects of property management and letting, for residential or commercial properties, and promise you peace of mind as they secure the best possible returns on your investment.
We commit to advertising your property as widely as possible, sourcing suitable and reliable tenants, arranging viewings, securing references and conducting credit checks, and negotiating the lease agreement.
Commercial Property Management and Rentals
Our services include:
- Advertising your property to potential tenants through all available media channels.
- Sourcing suitable, reliable tenants.
- Arranging viewings for applicants.
- Erecting ‘to rent’ signage outside the property.
- Conducting thorough background checks on all potential tenants.
- Obtaining and inspecting bank statements.
- Checking all references.
- Establishing the rental amount a potential tenant can afford.
- Negotiating the lease agreement.
- Providing a comprehensive, attorney-approved lease pack.
- Ensuring all relevant documents are correctly initialed and signed.
- Ensuring all escalations, turnover rental, deposits and renewal clauses are evident.
Administration and Financial Services:
- Collecting tenant deposits.
- Paying all municipal accounts, suppliers and creditors.
- Paying net rental to the landlord.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Sending out invoices (rental amounts, utility charges, rates and sewage).
- Sending out statements.
- Following up on arrears.
- Handing over tenants to attorneys for non-compliance with lease terms.
- Monthly meter reading.
- Ensuring all annual escalations, turnover rental and municipal charge increases are reflected on invoices.
- Attending to all maintenance issues, and submitting quotes to landlord for approval.
- Negotiating and appointing contractors to perform services as required.
- Arranging for all required maintenance of airconditioners, fire extinguishers, general equipment, escalators and lifts.
- Conducting periodic site inspections and compiling maintenance reports.
- Paying for all completed work.