Our agents are experienced in all aspects of property management and letting, for residential or commercial properties, and promise you peace of mind as they secure the best possible returns on your investment.
We commit to advertising your property as widely as possible, sourcing suitable and reliable tenants, arranging viewings, securing references and conducting credit checks, and negotiating the lease agreement.
Residential Property Management and Letting – Managed Lease
Our services include:
- Advertising your property to potential tenants through all available media channels.
- Sourcing suitable and reliable tenants.
- Accompanying applicants to view the property.
- Securing references and conducting credit checks.
- Negotiating the lease agreement.
- Organising and managing the collection of deposits, to be paid into an interest-bearing account.
- Preparing the inventory and conducting a state-of-repair assessment on the property.
- Checking in the tenant and agreeing the inventory.
- Collecting rent.
- Transferring rent into your account, and providing statements of account.
- Attending to all maintenance needs.
- Inspecting the property on request, and providing feedback to owners.
- Serving notice on tenants at the end of lease agreements.
- Re-letting the property as quickly as possible to minimise “downtime”.
- Addressing legal aspects of the tenancy/property, including evictions, non-payment, harassment, or problems with squatters.